Thursday, June 4, 2015

Stuff and Things!!


-My favorite thing about summer has got to be the fresh watermelon! I have been eating so much watermelon lately...I might just turn into a watermelon.  Well at least that's what my grandmother would tell me! 

-I walked my dog and drank wine yesterday afternoon...I call that some multitasking.  Luckily I was walking Maxwell and he's lazy so we had a little nice evening stroll and I don't have to worry about him pulling me around like Bella! 

-Today is Jack's first half day of school.  Tomorrow is his last day! I can't believe he has finished 2nd grade and will be a 3rd grader next year! He's growing way too fast!!

-I can totally relate to this...

Happy Thursday Everyone!! 



3 comments:

  1. My kid is ending 1st grade and heading to 2nd. Time seriously goes by that much quicker when you have a kid, I think! Yeah...totally how I feel sunbathing. Wine makes dog walking much better....great minds! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love watermelon as well but I hate cutting it. I know they make cutters and whatnot but not all watermelons are shaped the same so I'm afraid I'll break one if I buy it.

    Stopping by from the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun, walking a dog & drinking wine. My daughter is finishing up 2nd grade too & will be in 3rd grade next year. Stopping by from Stuff & Things.
    http:therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete