Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stuff and Things 6/25


-I can officially take out a car battery and replace it with a new one. Just kidding there was no new one that worked...so I just spent 30 mins in the 95 degree heat at 10 am trying to fix it just so I can take the trash out! Oh well...at least I learned something, I guess.   

-We are buying a new car tomorrow for the reason above. Fingers crossed everything works out and all negotiations go through.  If so I will be driving a cute little 6 speed red Jeep Wrangler.  I have never driven a stick as a daily driver before so yet again....another life lesson learned. 


-I should have just named this post life lessons.  There's still time to change that I guess.   

-4th of July is coming up which means it's time for our annual 4th of July party! We are lucky enough to work for a restaurant that closes on the 4th.  Everyone at work normally meets on the beach for an all day get together.  It's always a fun time.  I get antsy about now trying to plan everything.  It gets on the fiance's nerves.   I can't help it I'm a planner!! I can't wait for this 4th though!! I think it will be the best one yet!! 

-I can't believe it's almost July!! This summer is already going by really fast.  

2 comments:

  1. That is one good looking jeep--I hope you get it! I have never attempted driving a stick because I just know it'll end badly haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy for a new car (almost!) I hope all the closing goes well and that you drive off with that beauty! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete