Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Monday

Mingle 240

Happy Monday Y'all!! I'm actually glad to see this Monday because that means in 6 days we get to celebrate 4th of July!! Everyone has their favorite holidays, 4th of July and Christmas have to be my absolute favorite!! I am very fortunate to work for a restaurant that actually closes on the 4th.  This normally means that it gives us all a chance to get together and hang out outside of work.  4th of July starts by waking up really early to pack the car and head to the beach! We normally spend all day at the beach.  The 4th is also one of our really good friends birthdays so we celebrate with him all day then try to make it to the each for fireworks.  I'm so excited for this 4th of July that I have exhausted my fiance on all the plans. 

If you saw last Thursday we were in the works of buying a new car!! Well we got it!!! She's so beautiful!! 


I'm getting use to driving a 6 speed and it's actually pretty fun!! 

Hope y'all have a good week!!! 




1 comment: