Thursday, June 11, 2015

Another Thursday Post!

I seem to only want to blog on a Thursday! I'm not sure why that is? But hey, at least I'm blogging right?

-I feel like I have been on an extended weekend since Friday.  My mom came down for the weekend to help get some wedding stuff done so we spent all day Saturday doing that and I was able to have my first dress fitting! I'm so in love with my dress!! I can not wait for Rick to see it!

-We have been childless for about 4 days now so we have been taking full advantage of alone time and date nights!! We went out to dinner at a local Italian restaurant last night and it was fabulous.

-We added a few more things to our porch and I think it turned out awesome!! I love the pops of color and I also love that I paid for none of the stuff on the porch.  The yellow plant stand was an aquarium stand that I just painted yellow and Rick built a top for it out of pallet wood.  The shelf on the wall was also made out of pallet wood.  The table and chairs were given to us because people didn't want it. The pottery that some of the plants are in we threw ourselves on the potters wheel.  To say I'm proud would be an understatement!!


-We are taking Jack to Monster Jam tomorrow.  This should be interesting!!! I'm sure there will be some good people watching! 

Have a good rest of the week everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment