Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Rainy Wednesday!!

Happy Hump Day, Wine Wednesday, and in these neck of the woods, Rainy Wednesday!  I'm actually glad to see the rain today! We haven't had any in a while and my poor plants were begging for it.  

We had a pretty laid back weekend, and I've had a pretty easy week! I am trying to get a lot of wedding stuff accomplished for this weekend.  My mom is coming and we are going to go visit the venue to finalize some things and I also get to go have my first dress fitting!! 

Speaking of wedding things!! I can not believe that we are about 3 1/2 months away from getting married!! With that being said!! I'm just freaking out a tad!! Just a smidgen! Every time I look at the timeline of what should be done by said month, I start stressing a little. Then I try to do something that makes me feel like I have accomplished something! Maybe I'm just losing my mind! 

I'm trying to catch up on OITNB Season 2 in order to get pumped for the new season that is coming on June 12! If you haven't watched it you are definitely missing out! It's pretty vulgar but it is so funny!!  

Orange is the New Black

Well y'all have a happy rest of the week!! Back to lazy rainy Wednesday!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the wedding being so close! I had to start deleting stuff that I didn't really need to do off my checklist because it was getting overwhelming getting those emails from theknot saying all kinds of crazy things I was supposed to do--just ignore it! The important thing is to remember to get your marriage license! haha
    I cannot wait for the new OITNB!! It's very vulgar but I love it. Jacob is supposed to go on a business trip sometime this month so I told him to go the week after the new season is released so I can binge watch without him shaming me! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I binged on OITNB in the winter....ready for June 12th!!!!

    ReplyDelete